Sunday, November 19, 2023

Guess Who's Back

🎼  ...back again... 🎢


Sorry for the long, lame absence.  Long story but it was a privacy/security issue.  If I still have any loyal readers, thank you for sticking around.  This venture is mostly for my own enjoyment:  to vent, save information, organize my thoughts & share things I find interesting:  if anyone enjoys reading it that's a bonus.  Writing is pretty much my only stress-relief outlet & I refuse to let anyone take that from me.  ✊🏼 ❤‍🩹

Please keep in mind that everything on this blog is for entertainment/informational purposes only & does not refer to real people, places or events.  The author(s) do not endorse dangerous or illegal activity & make no claim about the validity, safety or accuracy of the content written herein.  

With that, let the good times roll (again!)  





2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ...thanks.πŸ’š Feels good having a place to anonymously piss & moan again. πŸ™ƒ

      Delete

♎♀πŸ‘ΈπŸΌπŸ’œπŸ‚ October Donations

  Happy October, dear readers!  Now taking donations for October 1st.  No amount too small--even $1 helps.  Google Adsense does not support ...